GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I recently purchased an R32 GT-R. Very happy with my purchase as it has no issues other then small paint problems and a few smaller details. But today i inquire about the the GT-R logo and the front fender G-T logos. The GT-R trunk logo is fading as the red is not very bright and quite dull and same with the front right fender. Whereas the front left fender G-T logo is faded entirely to just being a silver G-T logo with no color at all. What paint codes or ideas do you guys have in solving these problems of fixing the paint to look/be factory color?

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Hello all I recently purchased an R32 GT-R. Very happy with my purchase as it has no issues other then small paint problems and a few smaller details. But today i inquire about the the GT-R logo and the front fender G-T logos. The GT-R trunk logo is fading as the red is not very bright and quite dull and same with the front right fender. Whereas the front left fender G-T logo is faded entirely to just being a silver G-T logo with no color at all. What paint codes or ideas do you guys have in solving these problems of fixing the paint to look/be factory color?

I may have a couple of OEM decals somewhere....I'll dig them out and send you details :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts