GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
It's certainly unique Steve. Looks really shiny! Like the wheels too, although I don't normally like white.

·
Premium Member
6,066 Posts
can't be that far away from being complete now. Not sure about the colour at the moment - are you going for any graphics/stripes or just leaving it a solid colour?

The painted bonnet is definately the right decision though......

Looking forward to seeing this one finished.

Simon

·
Premium Member
6,066 Posts
I don't mean graphics in a F&F type way I was thinking more highlights/pinstripe type stuff.

Looking at it as it stands now I just get the feeling it may need 'something' to break it up a bit. Although that my change when you get the bumper and spoiler on and it's sitting properly with the engine in.

SImon

·
Registered
429 Posts
That is cool, not a fan of white wheels but the wheels do look good with the blue. I was lookin at the build on this in the mag, cant wait to read about it when it gets finished.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I like the colour ... think it'll look great when it's finished.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Ah, you decided to put a wing on the 200 ... I like that.

I've been reading your driftworks thread with interest.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Kin Nice colour man long as you like it who gives a monkey ..

Im just putting that s13 kit on my s13 at the moment ...but with fat ass rear quarters and fenders ..

seems alot of guys are painting thier carbon bonnets now ...Predidcted this last year

carbons done I think

cheers Gaz

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
lol
Not bad, not bad at all :cool:
Definitely attention grabbing paintwork/wheel combo.
I think I like it.
What spoiler IS going on then?

By the way, grey is not boring. Its wishful thinking for my bank balance to be similar :D

And get some news in JTuner will ya. I always go to the projects and get a bit peeved as I have been following your notes.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts