GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A London bus managed to srape down the rear side of my R34 on Monday (what a ******) so I'm in the market for a good paint shop as Abbey don't have one.

I work in Edgware and live in central London .. any good recomendations?

Cheers

- Joss

·
Registered
212 Posts
Paint

Joss. Give Richard Bell a try. Its Guildford I know, but his dad's/uncle's business (Bells Accident repair centre) are Mercedes Benz and I think Direct line approved amongst others, have a fleet of loan cars (maybe even a Micra !) and you couldnt meet a nicer chap. The quality of paint on his own GTR speaks for itself ,and I know they have done bits and bobs on other customers GTR's. Main switchboard no. is 01483 575992. I suppose we can all look forward to the 'spotted, was it you'posts for a Midnight purple 11 double decker.Sorry couldnt resist.
Tim

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Bells

I'll second that, Bells repaired my Mercedes when my wife crashed it (whilst on the phone to me!) and did a great job.

Won't your insurance company sort it out for you though?

Guy

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Insurance

Thanks for Richard's details .. he did a killer job on his R33!

Not sure whether I trust Tesco to find a great paint shop that'll do a great job on the MPII though :(

I do now have a sort of bayside blue smear along the side of the car now ...

- Joss

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I can also vouch for Richards expertise, hes done some painting work on mine in the past and its been Grade A quality work.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hi Joss,

We are also Tesco`s approved repairers :D If you want to sort it out then mail me and I`ll give you a call as the reception staff are not to bright :)

I do know that its not a easy colour to get hold off as I was originaly going to spray my car the same colour but would have had to order it on special order from nissan as our paint supplier had not worked out the formula.

Richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts