GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy.Though Id intodude myself.Just bought GTR. Black, black edition.Everything is great,accept the paintwork.Are they all this bad.?Also,need a wheel sorting,as its badly curbed.

thanks

paul

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thankyou.Im not really a polisher,so may have to give it someone else to do.

my car is modded,and i want to put it back to standrd.where would i find standard bits.dont seem to be any for sale on the forum. sry about my typing.will be better when i get on the computer later.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes,power.Looks standard from the outseide.But is a stage 4?Been told it has downpipes etc...All good, but I want a standard car.Insurance perposes, mainly.

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
What I would do (when your forum post count is up over 50) is put a swap thread on the for sale section and ask if anyone who wants to go stage 4.25 (which it sounds like you are) will fancy a swap of parts plus money. You could even drive to your tuner choice and with both cars, ask for a swap job.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I've got standard y pipe, injectors, air filters and could do a deal on your downpipes :D

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for thew replys guys.Ill found out what the spec is off the previous onwer. I dont think Im allowd to sell anything on here unless I become a member or something.Id dont what to anyone in toruble, so will wait until I know what Im doing.lol

cheeers guys

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thankyou.Im begining to wish i picked another colour.Are they all this bad,or have I picked a bad car.Swirls everywhere

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
thankyou.Im begining to wish i picked another colour.Are they all this bad,or have I picked a bad car.Swirls everywhere
kuro does mark easily yes but it is recoverable and with the right techniques and kit you can maintain a stunning looking car

if your a car wash fan forget it !! lol

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
just keep it stage 4 IF you possibly, can.. its an even MORE fun car then!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sorry but this guy is weird, and that's coming from me!!

Surprised the grammar police not been onto this guy, after my beating.

That is all before the fact he got a stage 4 with what sounds like to be some quality mods which would have reflected the cars selling price, when he does not even want it !!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.