GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know somewhere good that will mix paint in aerosols? Had some from halfords, but it aint that good a match need better.

Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated!

Si

·
Registered
865 Posts
Its only ppl like halfords or holts that can do it, or if u goto a body shop and get it matched to your car and they mix it in a 1/2 ltr tub and then go back to halfords and pay the 8.99 for the tin and get them to weight out around 100ml of the stuff for you and put it in the can. Lots off ppl do it that way mate.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
A place in bedford, NU-AGANE car paints, do this. It's about 10 quid for a 500ml can. They can mix according to pretty much any paint code, including imports.

PM me if u need me to get you some.

Jon

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lads,

But after some local reseach I found a place, its not perfect, but dont think I 'll get it perfect due the car being 10 years old!!!

Thanks

Si

·
Registered
865 Posts
If u were to come to chester halfords were a lot better than most lol, we have an import place down the road which we do there colours for them as they always seem to come out off cargo holds with some sort of damage.

Have mixed your colour before and there are around 3 shades on the system so maybe they mixed the 1st typre which is usually the darker and the other 2 are lighter variants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts