GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to pressure from the Midget and my endless contacts, I have managed to speak to one of my friends who runs a paintball club/business and have negotiated the following deal :-

£ 50 per person.
Starts 0900hrs to 1530ish, around 10 games, 10 persons a side, 1000 free rounds of balls, snacks and drinks in between games ( burgers etc ), mask, goggles, overalls, **** protector and belt.

Can be run any weekend in the summer but would like to book soonest to get in quick.

Will require a minimum of 20 persons to make it fun as 10 persons a side but upto 100 persons is required.

Will do a poll a litlle later if interest is apparent. Please reply below if you are up for it in principle and I will start arranging. Would really like to get a couple of the other forum clubs in as well for some healthly competition, ie gtir's, evo, subaru, supra etc so if anyone has contacts with these people spread the word.

Extra rounds of 100 ball will be £5 per bag ( normally £7) if you use up 1000 rounds in the day.

I will arrange if the response is there, could be the makings of an excellent day, I have ordered by Bayside Balls:D

Please reply soonest.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Ha har!

If we drive there, I can whuuuuup ure ar5es, then I can literally blow you both away... I LIKE IT!

Luke:smokin:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Balls

Solid platinum ones ! :D

Bored of blowing ya away on the roads. Might as well carry on in the fields............Heh heh

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'm in !

Dirky,

I am up for WW3 or should that be the 'Grand battle of the 34's' !?

Any case, count me in mate !!

Shaun.

:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replys.

Yes, forgot to mention where it is, doh - Canterbury in Kent, just down the A2, 40 minutes from the M25.

I went there about 5 years ago, they have acres of wooded land in different states of bush for different games, some fields have loads of trees, some quite bare with pallets and things to hide behind and some just like a normal forest. Had a blinding day there in the winter when I went, soaking wet, pi55ed down all day, got shot in the goolies and face and still came away with a big smile.

Personally I am looking forward to gunning down the midget, have to aim low though, hehe

:D :p :smokin:

·
Registered
549 Posts
wargames

love to go!! last one I did was at greenham common airbase and that was awesome, can't wait to go again.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Midget!

<<Personally I am looking forward to gunning down the midget, have to aim low though, hehe>>

I hope that's not directed at me!! :mad:

Can I come and play?

Claire

·
Registered
637 Posts
"Hey Tonto"

"What...Kimo Sabee?"

"Pass me the silver bullets,......I've got some bluebottles to kill"

"Hmmm, bluebottles very tricky to kill with silver bullet, Kimo Sabee, very small insect....keep moving about too much"

"OK, Tonto, what do you suggest?"

"Tonto think.....Give me der UZI"

:D

·
Registered
466 Posts
whos the man!

Dirky,

Count me in and let me know how many places you need to fill, can bring some mates who love to fight!

D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hi Dirk,

I have about 5 - 10 people interested...

when do you want to do this ?

it is all dependant ofthe date really.

/Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts