GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No doubt someone else MUST have done it here before, but I just done it last Saturday and it was absolutely brilliant.

Went to a place in Abridge, Essex. They had a few different 'arena' type scenarios and it was from 930am to dusk (with plenty of breaks). I went with Warren and me son. My son arranged it with his work, Bank of England, and as we had about 25-30 people we could have our own 2 sides for the tournaments. What about if we try to get something like this together at some stage over the quite period.

Their was plenty of women their as well, which was good, and because it was a fun day with no colonels etc., everyone enjoyed themselves. Age wasn't an issue either as I sat in defence for the majority of the time :D.

I can put up more info if anyones interested. Come on could be fun.

glen

ps. Ain't gotta be Essex. Can be anywhere really.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ohh Yeahh

Glen,

As long as you promise not to snuff it during all the excitement :eek: then I'm well up for it:D . My missus is a bit of a sado-masakist;) :eek: so she'd be up for it as well. Be good if we got a mixed crowd. She's also a doctor so if your old ticker packs in with all the excitement;) help is on hand....no mouth-to-mouth mind you:mad:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Glen - I have done this a few times before and had great fun

But be warned that office politics do play an important role

When the whistle blew - we all just ran for the boring gits from accounts - and coloured them in!!!

Count me in

Phil

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Me too

God I'd love to shoot a certain person, unfortunately my ex hubbie doesn't have a Skyline.......you know get it off my chest and all. Oh hum where were we.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I would be interested !

:D :D

Claire

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yeah

paintball is great fun .. last went for nick Paddy's Stag day :)

Mind you, I'd prefer to do it when it was a bit warmer :)

Oh yes, and the trick to winning is use massivly more ammo than the opposition :) 2,000 normally does it :) :) most people only use 300 to 500 .. he he

·
Registered
515 Posts
Being evil like me....

I assume you'll all be buying your paintballs before the event and putting them in the freezer at home for ultimate pain?

Or is that just me?

James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts