GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These came off my R32, sourced by RK Tuning for the previous owner.

During my time they have run about 1,000miles at 1.2 bar (setup and mapped by Abbey and made [email protected]) on my car, including three track days, working fine when removed from the car.

They are ceramic exhaust wheel but stronger than the R33/R32 versions and being BB they spool quicker.

They have the same amount of play as the GT-SS that I replaced them with, which were given the thumbs up from Abbey, so I can only assume these are also OK. No smoke or anything unusual while they were on my car. Tiny amount of chipping on the compressor blades as per the picture, although in this respect they in fact are better than the GT-SS that replaced them so again I'm sure nothing to worry about.

£400 posted (to the UK only) or £380 collected from Crawley West Sussex.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really ? Crikey had no idea they are worth so much mine have zero play above normal and have only ran 1.1 bar mmmmm tempted
They are a good turbo and go for sensible money. Only worth selling if you plan to upgrade to -7s, -9s or N1s so you'll need another grand in the kitty after what you get for your R34s if you go that way though.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
They are a good turbo and go for sensible money. Only worth selling if you plan to upgrade to -7s, -9s or N1s so you'll need another grand in the kitty after what you get for your R34s if you go that way though.
Yeah I was looking at GTSS or-5 I only want to run 1.2- 1.3 but I don't want to push the ceramic wheels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts