GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of RB25 MAF's I was going to use on my RB30 but never fitted them in the end.
If you don't already know they can be swapped straight in place of your RB26 MAF's if you are running an Apexi ECU for more airflow. Don't even need to cut and shut the harness as the plugs are the same!
I was going to keep them for another project but it seems mad to let them sit in the garage until then so here they are up for grabs. Generally good condition other than one of the gauze bits on one end of one MAF is damaged but It can be taken right out and shouldn't cause a problem. There is a gauze in the other end after all.

I am looking for £110 UK delivered or close offer. Will post overseas for additional postage fee.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I want one lol

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
depends what you read on google! But I think they are rated somewhere around 300-350bhp per MAF.
So plug in and replace yours stock ones and you should see 600bhp pretty comfy. 700bhp might be stretching them a little.

Someone must want to upgrade! If I had an RB still they wouldn't be on here that's for sure!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts