GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two standard GTR turbos that have been rebuilt with steel internals, with 360 degree thrust bearings.

One of the turbos has just been fully reconditioned with a new compressor turbine. Never used on the car since, the other turbo has very low milage, and is in GOOD condition.

These turbos are good for upto 1.3 bar. 500HP area.

I purchased the turbos from Keith Cowie, so he can back up all the claims I've made. I've never fitted them on my car. The only reason I'm selling, is Ive seen a more suitable turbo kit for the power I'm looking for.

Open to sensible offers.

Jason.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Steel turbos

R these still for sale - if so can you give me an idea as to what you're looking for - bit new to this skyline game hence dont have much of clue as to price

cheers

Iain

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Confusion.

Hi all,

after receiving a message from Joss, he's informed that, there seems to be some confusion to some of the 'for-sale' posts that I have made. I am in NO way connected with any business / trade.

My full-time job is working for a well known food retailer, which is not connected with selling car parts!.

The parts I have for sale are from my GTS, which I'm about to sale.
Knowing that I wont get, any where near the money back I've spent on the tuning parts. I am selling them off separately, hence why there in the 'for-sale section'. I've also several standard parts from my GTR, ( which I'm now tuning ) for-sale such as the standard alloys fuel-pump turbo's, exhaust etc.

I felt I had to post this just to put the record straight.

Jason. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Will £750 buy these? (included shipping to Sweden)

Someone give me an idea of this is a reasonable offer...?

// Lars B.

PM also sent to jrpidgeon

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The turbo's are now sold:) . Thanks to all that replied and made offers.

Thanks most of all to Bobban who's buying them!.

Jason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts