GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
seen this at the protests, well done to the owner

may god protect the children of gaza from the digusting devils.

no justice , no peace, no humanity.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
free Palestine... great effort to the owner.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Very nice R35 GTR pictures one of my mate did send a pic on what'sapp few weeks back keep up with the good work.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That we live in an age where so many innocent lives are being taken each and every day is a tragedy. Many of us have lost a loved one. Many of us have in our lives children whom we dearly love. Let none of us ever be in a position where these children of ours are taken from us against our will.

My heart goes out to all the victims of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

And I have the utmost respect for all those that have put in an incredible effort to provide all those who are suffering with much needed aid. May they be rewarded accordingly.

Each and every human life is precious. To kill an innocent person is tantamount to killing all of humanity.

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
seen this at the protests, well done to the owner

may god protect the children of gaza from the digusting devils.

no justice , no peace, no humanity.
Yeah your god is doing a great job there....

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Yeah your god is doing a great job there....
Careful, you could be damned for such comments.

A bit like this bloke who should be hung from the gallows in public as a display of the consequence for using religion to scare people.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Luthfur Rahman always seems to come under fire. But he still won the last election. From my neighbourhood (which has a fair Muslim composition), very few even made it to the polling booths. None of my family members bothered. So if indeed he employed scare tactics; he wasn't very good. LOL.

Another way to find out exactly how frightening Mr Rahman was; is to find out the Muslim population figure of the borough of Tower Hamlets and then perhaps ascertain how many of the of those eligible to vote actually voted for Mr Rahman..

I don't care for politics so I won't bother with such research but at a guess, and a very rough guess at that, not all Muslims eligible to vote, would have. So Mr Rahman is hardly a figure that exerts any fear worth even writing about. :D

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Good on the owner, shame our government don`t support an election on a free Palestine, maybe they would if Scottish people live there.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Saw the car last night while eating in Birmingham, donated to the cause too. It's really nice what they are doing collecting money from people to help those who need it the most. Took some pictures of the car too :)

There were lots of R35's around also the red 35 with the 'BOSS' plate was around

1 - 15 of 15 Posts