GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to upgrade to the 50"

Part of me thinks why bother as this screen has been fantastic and is only 18 months old but hey bigger is better

Panasonic TH-42WD7
I had the component board fitted which is the best quality you can get
Comes with Desktop stand

Please remember that this is the panel only, it does not have a tuner or speakers as i use it as part of my home cinema setup so you will need to run it through an amp with speakers etc also as its only got the component board in you will need to run component signal to it or you can pick up the scard board for it for around £30-£40 from ebay or theres ony for sale on the av forums club which i have asked about and if i can buy it i will include it in the sale

The quality of this plasma is amazing, dont believe all you read about plasmas and burn and breaking down!! this is the business class model so has an 80,000 hour life span so will last approx 25 years

Cost me £1800 (with reciept) i know the prices have dropped recently so

£700 collection only

Mike

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also just to add i have managed to buy the scart board for it so that will be included so it will connect up to any all in one home cinema setup and sky etc :)

Mike

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Mike, is it a non UK model or something - was trying to find info on the net but only comes up with foreign types?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, is it a non UK model or something - was trying to find info on the net but only comes up with foreign types?
no its a proper uk one bud but its the business panel hence its a better quality picture and the panel is designed to last longer than the retail version ;)

pop round if you want to see it working :)

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts