GTR Forum banner

Panasport G7's 18" x 10"

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Cossie1 
#1 ·
As title, I have a set of panasport G7's (18" x 10"fitted) to my R33 GTR, im not sure if I like them or not, think i'd rather a set of 18" TE37's.

Anyway, the rims are in good condition the centres are painted midnight purple.

They do need a referb to make them totally mint again, the centres have a small amount of paint flaked off from around the bolt holes, and the polished lips have some minor kerbing, and 2 of the wheels have very very slight flat spots on the very edge of the lips (will tap out without any worries once the 275/35/18" tyres are removed).

So if I was to sell them, any idea what they are worth ?

As said im not 100% certain I will sell them, but if the money is right or someone wants to swap for some 18" TE37's (unlikely I know) then let me know via PM.

Cheers

Russ

#3 ·
Here is a couple of pics of them on the car, and 1 closeup pic of the worst wheel.

I haven't got any pics of the 2 with the small flat spots on the lip, however they are not bad at all, and really will tap out very easy once the tyres are removed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.