GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Finally I have enough posts to post. Just to let you know, all the parts are located in Ukraine and you have to add shipping to your country to the price. If you need aditional pics, please PM and let me know. also if you have any questions on the parts, let me know also.

1. HKS Sequential Airshifter gearbox. Full kit. 100% working. It was made about 10-15 launches on it. The exact same gearbox as installed on a Drag GTR HKS that holds the record of all drag GTR. New from HKS cost around 25k USD. transfer not included of course. but all the parts, gearbox, bottle, solenoids, munting, hoses and so on included. the shift indicator is included. I can sell this one for 12k USD + shipping to you. As I mentioned, it is 100% working, we tried it and dynoed it with no problems.

2. Clutches. Used HKS tripple R32 clutch. Still good to use. disks are half life. 500 USD. and Brand new Os Giken tripple clutch. 1900 USD.

3. Greddy Type-R BOV. 130 USD
4. Greddy Spec-R FMIC with no piping. just the core. 1000 USD.

5. HKS Front and rear axles. R32. Front are new. no launches on it. rears are 15 launches. 1800USD for all.

6. Greddy 9row oil cooler+relocation kit. Complete kit. 600 USD.

7. Volk TE37 wheels in 16 size. Used but in great condition. no rubs or anything. very light. 1200 USD for a set. There are MT ET STREET tires on them. 26x10.5x16. Tires are 500. if buying both 1600 for all.

8. Intake manifold. 600 USD

9. Exhaust 4" 100mm Catback. custom made. very light. for R32. 500 USD

10. If you need any Stock parts of R32, please let me know and I will sell them too. PM me the offer and price you interested in.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello. I will try to take a pic of HKS clutch tomrow or day after and post it here! I am not in the same town as a car parked at so I need to go there to make those pics!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry meant to pm you, was just in from the workshop and it was very late and I was very tired. Lol.
Anyhoo... Pm sent.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello. No exhaust is here. but there is a problem, it is ONE PIECE. so in order to ship it I would have to cut it:) or you would have to bring your car here to install. It is custom made 100mm exhaust (4" inches)
it is light...

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Hello. No exhaust is here. but there is a problem, it is ONE PIECE. so in order to ship it I would have to cut it:) or you would have to bring your car here to install. It is custom made 100mm exhaust (4" inches)
it is light...
Can you find out the exact weight?
No problem cutting it in 2, i can weld it up here.

Thanks

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Asim. I can cut it in 2 or 3 pieces, No problems. but it will be hard to weight:( it is long. I can not put it on the scale correctly. but I will try to do my best in a few days time. Consider the size, when I put it in my hands, it looks light for 4" exhaust. Shipping to you, I can only guess how much UPS will charge.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW, if anyone need coilpack OEM from R32, or anything like that let me know. Of course only parts that are more expencive then 100 at least, the cheap parts will not be worth shipping!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts