GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I havent been on here in ages. Well, after almost 12 years of GTR ownership, I sold the old girl last weekend. Over the years I have accumulated a shed load of parts so now is the time to sell methinks. Here is a list to begin with ;
33GTR breathable tailored car cover. Its a car specific one I bought from classic additions. could do with a wash as the barn is a bit dusty but other than that has been a brilliant bit of kit. Useable inside or outside. Cost nearly £200 so asking £100

33GTR/vspec standard wheels. I bought my car in 1998 with only 7000 miles. The wheels came off at about 8500. They still have the original Bridgestones on them the car was built with. They are almost perfect and never been refurbed, have centre caps, wheel nuts and 2 sets of lockers. I would really like £400 for these

33GTR/vspec rear brembo calipers and standard discs. These came off the car around 10,000 miles in favour of some larger Alcons. The calipers have the original stock pads and the bolts and flexi-pipes. The discs are almost as new without any ridges on. £150 for the pair of calipers, £150 for the pair of discs
I can email pics if you want, am hopeless at putting them up on here. I bought a 33GTR parts car in 2001 and have saved loads of stuff from that, so I will make another list shortly for all that stuff.

hello to anyone who remembers me by the way
Tim

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Will do, thanks ! I really dont think you will be disappointed. But I am all ears. Good luck with it by the way, its a lovely thing but I just wasnt using any more
And Billy, if I am completely honest, I have forgotten, sorry mate. But old age does that to you sorry again
Tim

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey,

Will the list of all they other stuff end up in this thread or a new?
For the moment I after a few things.

BR, Stefan

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok

Here is a preliminary list. Please make offers if you dont like prices, I really dont know what stuff is worth any more been right out of the 'loop'
The 'parts car' I bought was a white 33vspec with 45,000 miles. When I moved down this way 7 years ago next month, I boxed everything up and brought it with me. There is therefore more than I am listing below because as I open boxes I keep finding more stuff. Here goes ;
starter motor £100
alternator £100
aircon pump £100
intake plenum and throttle bodies £125
V-spec rear axle centre section (the bit with the diff and gears in) £350
transfer box £350
both front uprights with hub bearings £150/ 75 each
pump assy for back axle and transfer (mounts under drivers side boot floor) £150
battery tray with computers and fuses £200
front propshaft £25
both door panels (blue ones) £75 each
complete passenger door with window and all motor/regulator etc (we wound the window down inside before taking it off in one bit £250 or break it down into bits. Door was perfect when it came off, its been in a cardboard box ever since 2002
drivers door window £70
rear quarter panels either side of the back seat £50 each
power steering pump £75
master cylinder with servo £100
stock clutch assy with flywheel (surface rusty) pretty sure this is what came off my car actually £75
boot floor cardboard bit £25
complete carpet £50
both side skirts (standard) with the end caps no idea £75 for the lot
stock downpipes taken off my car at 8000 miles by Tony Soprano himself £75
GTR front strut brace £20
polished twin turbo pipe £35
unpolished twin turbo pipe £25
stock airbox £50
HKS fcon loom modified to run emanage £20
also I know there are complete seatbelts, some wiring looms, other interior panels, loads of other stuff, anyone fancy a job lot and buy all of it ?
pm me if you need something not listed and I will tell you if I have it, but those are all the bigger bits I can think of
thanks
Tim

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rear brakes

Yes still have the calipers and discs, all boxed up in the cartons the Alcon kit came in so I can carrier them easily enough if you need

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
extra bits

Me again. Having had a rummage through the boxes have discovered/remembered other items omitted from the list ;
underbonnet fuse box with wiring loom, has most all of the fuses there £125
ABS unit £150
wiper motor (front) £50
boot floor carpet £25
boot bulkhead panel - the one in front of the battery £20
gear lever surround with a perfect gaitor £35
speedo binnacle surround £10
GTR boot lid (no spoiler) £40
engine sump with diff in it (all stock) £150
rear parcel shelf with speaker covers and rear wiper covering £35
both front seat belts complete with the sockets anchorage points and even the sliding bits that mount on the floor £100. there are the two rear belts in there too they come for free.
thats about it for now, will list more as i open boxes. Also have coolant reservoir, rear fluid reservoir, stock top hose, various i/c pipes, one greddy hard pipe that came off when i fitted the racing suction kit, loads of other miscellaneous gear, are you sure no-one wants a job lot ?
Tim

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update

Car cover - sold
rear calipers - sold
anyone need any of the other stuff ?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Polished pipe

Hi guys, polished pipe is near perfect, it only came off when I fitted a tubular induction/racing suction kit. The boot carpet and bulkhead bit are both good too, they came from the car I broke up. The only brake bits I have now are the rear discs, they are near perfect, no ridges came off the car at about 10,000 miles. Anyway if any of you would like pics, please pm me email addresses, thanks !

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
update

sold rear calipers, front wheel arch linings, clutch actuator parts, polished turbo pipe, provisionally sold power steering pump and bracket, anyone after any of the other stuff ?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bits sold

pas pump and bracket, master cylinder and servo are all now gone. anyone after any of the other stuff ? still have the following ;
standard wheels and tyres, turbo pipe unpolished, stock airbox, carpet, boot bulkhead carpet, boot floor hardboard bit, passenger door with glass, drivers door glass,door panels, rear inside 1/4 panels, complete steering column with 98-on stalks and airbag wheel, standard 95 wheel with airbag, front suspension uprights, intake plenum, throttle bodies, stock fuel rail, stock sump and front diff, rear v-spec diff/centre section complete, transfer box, gearlever surround with undamaged gaitor, seat belt set with all anchorages , rear parcel shelf, various turbo pipes, abs pump, v-spec pump, stock clutch and flywheel, computers and battery box in boot, those are the main bits I still have, priced up previously in earlier posts
thanks for looking !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts