GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few parts left to move on, some from the GTSt I was breaking earlier this year some from upgrades to mine.

2x R33 GTSt headlights, chrystal clear with no yellowing £125 each or £225 for the pair.
1x Hybrid FMIC with sidemount pipework. This allows you to have a FMIC without the pipework going over the top of your radiator, I've resprayed all the pipework and polished up the endtanks £300
1x Pair original R33 GTR sideskirts, brought these ages ago to mold from them, but never did it. Need painting. £60
1x R33 GTST sump. £offers - what are these worth?
1 set 17" KEI racing alloy wheels GTSt fitment (f 17*7 r 17*8) with all legal tyres, good condition with minor kerbing to a couple of the wheels £350 (can be supplied refurbed for an additional £35 per wheel)

2x R33 GTST wings in silver (1 left 1 right) £45 each
2x R33 GTST Boot lids (1 silver 1 Wine red) £45 each
1 5zigen Exhaust from cat back (repaired at backbox) 3" IIRC £150
1x R33 GTST gearbox 40k odd miles £250
1x R33 dual 60mm gauge pod (plastic not GRP) £30
1x set R33 Pistons and Rods £offers will split - minor det damage on two pistons

I may well have some other bits as well, all prices are collection - postage charged at cost.

Simon

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from the top when installed

from the front when installed

I'll get some pics of it off the car this weekend.

Simon

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gearbox prov sold

open to offers on everything :)

Simon

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gearbox sold and collected now :)

open to offers on the other bits

Simon

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also have a polished inlet plenum available - offers :)

Simon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dont suppose you have any of the R33-GTST rear bumper side skirts (the ones between the bumper and the rear wheel) lying around ?

Pm me if you have

·
Registered
8 Posts
Alright what conditon is the exhaust system in and what was the repair was done on it or was it bad.Eny front bumpers of it and could you pm me some pictures if ye have eny

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont suppose you have any of the R33-GTST rear bumper side skirts (the ones between the bumper and the rear wheel) lying around ?

Pm me if you have

yup have a set of those - need painting though £40 posted to the UK

Simon

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright what conditon is the exhaust system in and what was the repair was done on it or was it bad.Eny front bumpers of it and could you pm me some pictures if ye have eny
the exhaust was rusting though where it meets the back box, it's been well repaired now.

I have a standard GTSt type M front bumper £90 + P&P or I have the bumper from the pic above £200 + P&P

Simon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts