GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been having a tidy up of the garage today and have decided that I need to sell the following parts after selling my car earlier in the year :bawling:

R33 GT-R V-spec original speedo cluster (with the a-lsd light) complete with the speed converter on the back, mint condition, looking for £80

Original R33 GT-R side indicators (pair) in orange, £15

Set of 20 wheel bolts from my old GT-R alloys £25

Apexi Super AFC original model with the knobs on, in great condition complete with loom (unused) instructions, and, wiring diagrams to fit Skyline, Toyota, Subaru etc. etc. £50

Two spare brand new RB26 engine plaques, one polished and chromed etc. and one from a R34 Nur brand new in Nissan packaging, £30 for the chrome one and £45 for the Nur one.

As I now live in Sweden, shipping will be on top of these prices, but, as these are only light items, I would think it would be too much.

I will put some pics up tomorrow if/when I get the chance.

Cheers

Shaun.

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Been having a tidy up of the garage today and have decided that I need to sell the following parts after selling my car earlier in the year :bawling:

R33 GT-R V-spec original speedo cluster (with the a-lsd light) complete with the speed converter on the back, mint condition, looking for £80

Original R33 GT-R side indicators (pair) in orange, £15

Set of 20 wheel bolts from my old GT-R alloys £25

Apexi Super AFC original model with the knobs on, in great condition complete with loom (unused) instructions, and, wiring diagrams to fit Skyline, Toyota, Subaru etc. etc. £50

Two spare brand new RB26 engine plaques, one polished and chromed etc. and one from a R34 Nur brand new in Nissan packaging, £30 for the chrome one and £45 for the Nur one.

As I now live in Sweden, shipping will be on top of these prices, but, as these are only light items, I would think it would be too much.

I will put some pics up tomorrow if/when I get the chance.

Cheers

Shaun.
Nur coil emblem for me:)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dennis and Dave, you both have a pm :thumbsup:

Both engine plaques now provisionally sold :D

Shaun.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both engine plaques now sold :) !

The other bits are still available and are open to offers (within reason :chuckle: !).

Shaun.

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
received:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts