GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I hope this information will help you.
I will update our stock listing for GTR repair parts within a few days.
Please feel free to take a look the URL as follows.
http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/stocks/stock_parts.html
This time, we will add standard suspension, standard clutch disc and cover, intercooler water spraying device, oil filter, standard stabilizer, standard fabric trim, and so on.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any enquiries.

Yours sincerely,
Shin Inoue

·
Registered
404 Posts
Skyline service

Shin,

Any news yet when your will be workshop available?

Paul.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Dear Shin,

You've got a great web site there but I noticed that you have the AP 6 pot brake kit advertised at £5k albeit re-badged by Mines. As this kit is less than £2k over here, is this a mistake or is there some other reason for the price difference?

Regards.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
current situation

Hi there,

Actually, we are currently in the process of opening new garage premises. However, if you have a query regarding vehicle imports, parts or accessories then please don�ft hesitate to contact us, as we are �gopen for business.�h
In the the near future we will be able to provide various services such as maintenance, fitting of parts and modification. As soon as our framework is in place, we will be able to offer the highest levels of services and quality, to provide total customer satisfaction.

By the way, I understand about AP's price situation.
Unfortunately, it is import from Japan..........
AP is the UK company so it is much cheaper than MINE'S one.
I am negotiating we can provide AP's directly from AP and we will import PFC brake pad, braket and brake hose for GTR from Japan.

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you

Hi there,

Thank you for your advice.
I'm trying to decrease cost.
Anyway, especially about the car, our price is usually reasonable for the condition.
DCD might know the condition of our cars.
About the parts, they are not so expensive. You can calculate the cost of parts, freight, duty and VAT.
I will try to make the price down, so we will very appreciate if you give me further advice for us.
Many thanks.

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
338 Posts
Shin,

Can you give me some details on the Intercooler waterspray please ??

I can't see it on your site.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Water spray

Dear Mr Jez.

Thank you.
I will update the stock listing within a few days.
It is NISSAN GENUINE OPTIONAL PARTS, and brand new one.
You can use it for GTR34 and original front bumper.

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Dear Shin,

I guess that Guy came to the point rather than intimating the problem you face, as I did. I think I'm correct in saying that nobody over here is going to pay £20k+ for an R32 or £30k+ for an R33 over here regardless of condition.

It's a competitive market over here so you really do need to look carefully at your prices.

Good luck.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you

Hi there,

Thank you everybody.
I will do my best to provide much proper services to our customers.
We are always appreciate your advice.

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Just thought I give my 2yens worth here....

Guy, cheap GTRs exist in Japan too. You can pick up a battered, over used, badly mentained R32s for under 1 million yen. The cars Shin is selling are very well mentained and usually very low milage vehicles...hence the slightly over the norm prices. I very much doubt the UK selection of imported GTRs could match what Shin is selling.....but everybody has their choices to make.

Shin, as for the AP brake kits I'm afraid I agree with Peter E and Guy. A person on the register was doing a group buy directly from AP Lockheed and asking 1200 pounds for the GTR kit!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Good Point

I do think it is fair if tuners sell their parts at our meets, aka Gary from GT-ART, Muesli, Bluetone as sometimes they doe come up with the bits and bobs that you may well not be able to get elsewhere unless you have to make a special trip. Plus the prices these are offered at are cheaper than we would pay in the shops.

By the way Gary I was going to purchase some of your engine ceramicy stuff(3hp+ for 25 quid has got to be the cheapest tuning part for an RB26) but no one would lend me £25 :rolleyes:. Oh and by the way Henry I put that plug lead back on you and Guy pulled off :D ;) :D . Don't be suprised if you two find a Jacket Spud up your pipes next time you go to drive away :eek: .

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
LIQUID GOLD

Hi guys,
Motul oil still for sale thanks for the compliments, any feed back on the CERACOTE oil treatment will be much appreciated and glen if you start saving now you will be able to afford some by the new year dont miss out on new technology:cool:
oh and good meet saturday and thanks all for your support
Gary
THE FUTURTIVE

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Now now you two.

PeterE & Glen. Be careful of the blood pressure chaps, otherwise I'll have to send the nurse round. You should know better at you age:)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
All or nothing

Yeah I agree Pete.

And if I didn't would it be zimmer frames at dawn :D .

Mind you doesn't sound like their will be many cars running at Bruntingthorpe (see Rupert thread) as they'll all be rolling round on the floor, HE HE HE.

glen

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
For what it's worth, Shin is not only one of the nicest and most hospitable people I've met in this industry, but also displayed a refreshingly vast knowledge base on the many occassions I have met him.

I think we need to understand that a majority of his posts have been nothing but beneficial to existing Skyline owners. I say let's hear more from him!

I can't wait to see his Mine's R34 :D

Cem

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Price revised

Hi there,

I have tried to reduce our costs and have revised our prices.

It is not completed in some parts, but please have a look and give me your comments.

I will appreciate your honest comments and adivice.

Many thanks.

Yours,
Shin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts