GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a place that breaks skylines for spares in the uk, or that can get repalcemant panels for an R33 Gts. Ive recently bought a skline that has been hit on the passenger door and need some trim bits as well as a door shell

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi jason

Is the door shell painted or is it in primer. i am also after a front wing both nearside its for a 1995 GTS25. i know they facelifted in 96' but i dont know if the panels for the wing/door are the same:rolleyes:

·
Registered
720 Posts
The door is painted white. I don't have the wing though. The later 'face-lifted' model uses the same wing & door.

Only difference's between the two models are.

headlights ( the face-lift model has deeper lights )
front bumper
bumper support
indicator lights
bonnet ( face-lift model is shorter )
grille

There is also a revision to the aircon pipework, which is slightly larger on the Series two.

Other then that the same car all round.

£100 for the door if you want it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a brilliant price for the door, painting isn't a problem. What chance did i have of finding a charcoal grey door when skylines are rare enough as it is!
Im waiting to hear from my local nissan dealer but i will let you know when they let me know;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P.S. i forgot to sat thanks for the information on the facelift differences, i knew the bumper was differnet as the later one looks more aggresive, other than that i did not know.

Once ive got the door ive just got ot find the £k to pay to have it pulled out and fitted/painted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts