GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got told some prices for parts today that made me smile.

Front Bumper Complete £1500

Lower Trim (grey) £1000

Intercoolers..... Old Price £4500 Each!!! They have come down a little lately though but not much.

Some cars have been wrote off by insurance as parts make them un economical to repair even normal fixes.:runaway:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
am sure these prices will fluctuate with the £:yen exchange rate, which i can only see getting worse over the next year.

·
Registered
26,782 Posts
yes in jp

the intercoolers can be shipped via air if required

bumpers go via container

ask robbie j as i delivered one to him the other week, its "as new" no marks no scratches

if you want one on the next container let me know

all colours available :)

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I bet that £1500 was not painted...

I thought it was a little more than that matty :)

it matches the bonnett better than the original

R

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you are right 1500 quid with out paint....

absolute rip off...my insurance co will not be pleased,,,does anyone stock them in UK..

definate opening i would say.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The stock engine oilcooler in germany was 9850€ + 19%tax....thats the price for a brand new Renault Clio Sport when you get a good deal.....

Now they have lowered the price for the oilcooler,its a bargain at short over 2000€+tax :chairshot

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
not bad when you compare it to Ferrari prices - had to replace an exhaust bracket and cost £35 on the 355!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
import parts via Matty or from the US

I had a aircon rad from the US ad it was half the UK cost

R

·
Vendor
3,774 Posts
I have noticed the parts prices have jumped up significantly recently, don’t think it was just the parts I was buying as when I questioned it he started stating other models had various increases and named two.

should be good for used values😊

·
Registered
91 Posts
With the cost of parts and labour going through the roof it pays to have gap insurance, if a bird craps on your roof,insurance companies are sure to write it off....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts