GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Hmm. All four probably mean much more rear legroom and headroom for adults.

Wouldn't want to put a child seat on them though... :runaway:

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
we'll be bring them over very soon:thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
LOL! better value than you think. We're just finalising the UK/EURO pricing:clap:

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I've just read on GTRblog that fitting them involves removing the rear seat belts! Apparently it's for "off road use only"? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but that's completely pointless IMO...

·
Registered
968 Posts
Think if you are ready for those seats you are ready for an Ariel or Westfield.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Did they manage to make the seats lower?

For all the effort Mizuno-san put into designing the car, you'd think seating position should at least be one consideration. I can barely put a helmet on at the lowest position using the stock seats. My friend has tried various seat/rail combinations but because one side of the seat rails is mounted beside the transmission tunnel (and is higher than the other side), there's a limit on how low the seat can be lowered.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I'm sure those would be good for a show car but for something that you're going to be driving for any amount of time they'll destroy your butt cheeks.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Anybody really interested in those ugly seats....just because they are made from CF,doesn´t make them nice;)

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Come on guys! The rears aren´t meant to be used as seats. They´re called "Rear seat deletes" for a reason... ;) The point is the weight saving. And no, I don´t want the rear ones. But I DO want a front one! THERE´S some weight saving to talk about!

/P

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Stock OEM rears weight next to nothing......stock fronts weight a lot,but them carbon ones look as uncomfortale as racingkart seats....i did go for 2 Recaro polepositions,save about 18kilo on one seat and sit as comfortable as stock.....or even better:wavey:

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
If anyone is interested in a set of front, rears or a complete set then please drop me a pm.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
here's a small sample of other items available. You can order in matt, gloss or unsealed drycarbon.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
One front seat weigh 2,5kg. :smokin: And Steve promises that it´s actually comfortable. We´ll see... ;)

/P

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
The rears are not seats they are just for looks. They remove the stock pads so no one sits in them ... Its now a 2 seat r35. It removes the belts hence oFf road only

Honestly not a seat delete in my opinion but it is stylish and u don't have to remove the speaker or arm rest so it retains much of the stock style and function.

The fronts are padded and said to be comfortable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts