GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway of finding out if your car has had any warranty work done in the past - ie gearbox / steering lock etc - i brought the car from a private dealer and it only has service history info .

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hmm all kinda depends on what warranty work you are looking for..

I bought mine from a dealership and was told that it was not driven hard at all and kept well.. Few months went by and found out the car has been launched several times, has thrown a few clutch protection fault error codes, had the rear bumper and bonnet resprayed :/

·
Registered
136 Posts
Warranty

Yes there is. Ring any NHPC talk to a parts person give them the Chassis Number and they will tell you of any Warranty work carried out with any Nissan Dealer. Be nice to them on the phone. Simples !!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think mine has had an easy life just changed the front disc / pads and it still had the brembo oem parts on it at 32k miles although the pads fell to bits when removed - noticed on the back that the big hub nuts that hold the drive shafts look fairly new compared to the front ones .

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes there is. Ring any NHPC talk to a parts person give them the Chassis Number and they will tell you of any Warranty work carried out with any Nissan Dealer. Be nice to them on the phone. Simples !!
Thanks Cat will give that a go - car has been serviced at 3 hpcs in the past so did not think they would have all the info

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes nissan can tell what's been done from the chassis number. I had Sly at Kaizer do it for me as part of an inspection when I bought mine - the best £100 I've ever spent :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts