GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have found Paul Palmer's R32 for sale. A company called 'Portway Motor Centre' has put it on Autotrader listed as a GTR:rolleyes:
http://www.portway-motorcentre.co.uk/web3site/index2.html
I know if I would have had the money I would've bought it :)
It is a very fine example with there only being 56K miles on the clock.
Paul, what model of car do you have now, and what made you sell your R32?

Best Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
25 Posts
GTS?

Elliot,
I told them when they said they would sell it on my behalf that it was a GTS, but obviously they didn't listen to me!!!!. I don't have a car at the moment I need to sell the GTS for much needed funds. But having the car in Autotrader myself for 3 weeks and only a bunch of **se holes messing me about saying that they wanted the car and that they were going to drop off the money, and they hadn't even seen the car!!!, Then 2 people rang and asked if I would do part exchange for a nova, and one for a Micra. Which I declined. So in the end I got fed up with all the time wasters, and Portway offered to sell it as an Auction price with me telling them what I would accept and they but on there commision. Sorry to see her go(Hopefully) as she really is afine example, the only one I beleive in the UK with the twin after burner light cluster from the GTS-t not the lense type. Please someone make a bid, she's an absolute stunner.

PaulP.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts