GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R33 motor in S13, i know it makes things more different but its sold 7psi across the board. Car runs extremely smooth, no hesitations and etc.. no vacuum leaks.. from reading around, should the stock boost be at least litthe higher then this? Car is currently runnig on Power FC (actually just installed today) and now it feels even smoother :) yet boost remains the same.. btw, i'm not looking for more boost, its just that it doesnt feel like this is stock setting, i want to make sure that everything is correctly routed first before i expand further in modifications :)

Here is a picture of what i blocked off that was running to PCM valve, (btw, i removed the valve entirely) only thing i can assume is that this is the cause.. also behind the cam cover on the turbo side there are two vacuum lines that i also closed off. (going to the evap canister which of course i also do not have), have a greddy type RS BOV into atmosphere.. any ideas guys? Tons of tks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i forgot to add this is an R33 RB26DETT in an S13.. that why i mentioned 7lbs being little low for stock boost?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts