GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gents, I will be stripping my R32 GTR on Monday. The following parts will be available.

Short engine (belived to be knocking)
Manifold & Turbos
AFM's
Front seats
Rear seats
Rear bumper
Front bumper (scruffy & not grey)
Carpets
Seat belts
Bonnet (grey)
Tailgate & spoiler (grey)

Gearbox & all running gear is not for sale at the moment. Open to offers on most things.

If you need anything please mail me offers on [email protected]

Sorry Mods I put this in the wrong section :eek:

Conrad

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey mate
interested in the front bumper. d'ya know whether the bumper will be ok on a 32gts-t? and when you say scruffy.....how scruffy are we talking?
any chance of posting a pic of it or sending it to me, as i am looking for a bumper asap
thanks
james

·
Registered
162 Posts
What you doing with the car itself Conrad?

I'm after a 32 myself...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Conrad, is the short engine definitely knocking, what condition is the rest of the bottom end in. what price were you looking to get for it.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gents, just to clarify, I'm only stripping the car to use for racing purposes.

The car will be removed of all interior trim, front & rear seats, seat belts etc but the dash is staying for now. There will be also some windows available at some point. Bonnet, tailgate, fuel tank all available.

Gearbox & drivetrain is staying for now, engine, turbos, AFM, intakes etc are coming out to be sold except the top end (Heads & Cams) which will be used on the new engine.

James, please mail me so I get your email addy and I will return pics of the front bumper.

In terms of the engine, it runs, it has a slight knocking, not sure how bad it is until we get it out.

If your interested in parts covered in these areas please mail me with the part in the subject title and I will endeavour to send pictures when I get home this weekend and strip the car.

Cheers

Conrad

·
Registered
162 Posts
Gotcha mate. Give us a shout if you hear of any interesting 32's for sale then.

:cool: Cheers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts