GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
12,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINANCE AVAILABLE FOR UK BUYERS.

Now available. Stunning no expense spared example 1989/Oct NISSAN Skyline BNR32 GTR.

I rarely use the word "perfect" in an advert as I feel its quite a statment, however, If I were to build a 32 for myself this would be pretty well damn near my "perfect" car. So I am clear here about this example, its simply so well finished and specced Im crazy for selling it.

Originally imported via Newera and rebuilt by ourselves. An Esprit Racing built R32GTR, the advert is still viewable on this forum though the car has been hugely improved.

This stunning dark grey metallic BNR32 ticks so many boxes it literally is the perfectly tuned and set up example. It was imported only last year so has avoided the ravishes that UK winters bring.

When not on the roads in the UK summer this verhicles is professionally stored, ensuring it is always in top condition.

With only 1 Mature UK owner, detailed history, fully forged engine built here at the shop with the best internals money could buy.

The very early build RB series blocks provide an excellent platform for tuning due to thinker castings inside the block. The block was stripped, acid etched and chemically cleaned prior to build. The engine that came with the car was perfectly healthy, though the new UK owner wanted a truly bomb proof setup so he commsioned a complete engine build with ourselves.

Fully forged engine using 86.5 mm Wisceo and PEC rods.
NISMO High Flow Oil pump (not N1)
Graded Bearings
N1 Long nose CrankShaft
Full Rotational Mass balanced engine.
NISMO Super Pro Clutch
430 lph In Tank Fuel Pump
Greddy Fuel Rail
720cc Injectors
Tomei Full Steel Gasket Set
Tomei Oil restrictor
Tomei Cam Wheels
SARD Fuel pressure regulator
Tomei Sump Baffle.
Remote oil cooler and Filter by Esprit Racing Jp
HKS Intercooler
HKS Hardpipe Kit
HKS SuperTurbo Exhaust
Reimax Equal Length Downpipes
Garret 2860/5 Turbos.
Adjustable Actuators
LINK ECU
2 Stage Boost Control
Greddy InfoMeter ECU installed

The bodywork is totally rust free and has been through our very own restoration centre. Again, the new UK owner wanted the car to look as new so he commisioned an glass removal respray in our own shop. There was no rust removal required.

All Window seals are brand new, the entire floor pan has been treated with our own Marine Grade floor sealant programme.

The paint work is show car clean and free from any defects associated with a car of this age.

Suspension is from NISMO, Whitleline and BC and offers what we believe is the best balanced car we have offered this year. The driving experience is flawless. We replaced every suspension bush on the vehicle with brand new NISMO items.

Brand new Enkei Wheels and tyres look perfect on this stunning example.

Every part on this example has been verified by our staff, from the crank shells to the clutch to the oil pump. A max of 4000k on the new engine, wheels, tyres, exhaust, ecu. £10,000's spent.

We tuned this stunning example to 500 bhp though with plenty more on tap if the new owner wants it. We felt 500 offered a superb balance so capped the power at that.

The sum of the parts on this car by far outweighs its asking price of £24995.

Perfect for the discerning owner, investor, enthusiast or US client wanting to save £1000's on having this work done after purchase. The first person to view this car will most certainly buy it.

Attachments

·
Registered
997 Posts
Jesus! If this is 25k i wonder what mine is worth. :runaway:

Awesome example, hopefully will be snapped up soonish!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Passed this to a few friends. One is in the market and has a perfect s15. If he can sell that then I'm sure he'd be all.over this

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
12,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Newera Imported this car to UK around 10 years ago. I remember it, as it was one of the few 1989's we'd imported back then. HTH
Hi Miguel, yes definetly one of your though absolutely not 10 years ago, IIRC more like 18 mth's.

Stunning car now and definetly a great buy for someone.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Hi Miguel, yes definetly one of your though absolutely not 10 years ago, IIRC more like 18 mth's.

Stunning car now and definetly a great buy for someone.
You're mistaken if you think this car's come in from Newera in the last couple of years, Dave. What's the chassis number?
With that I can check and confirm for you or an interested buyer if it helps.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
OK, that one.
??? :tard:

A simple sorry wouldn't have hurt..??

Just goes to show how wrong somebody can be...

Newera Imported this car to UK around 10 years ago. I remember it, as it was one of the few 1989's we'd imported back then. HTH
Very sure yet very wrong, remembering something from the long term memory (10 years back), yet forgetting something from the 'short term' only 2 years ago. x

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
@V-Spec II.

Thanks for the reminder.

I'm sure Dave W knows I had no bad intent, but for the difference it makes -

"Sorry Dave"! :)

All the best,

Miguel

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Thanks for the reminder.
No problem at all & I'm sure it made all the difference. :p
Like they say it's all about the sorry. ;)

Also I wasn't implying any bad intent... just common courtesy.. x

Was worried Matty was rubbing off on to you. :chuckle:
Cuz, as far as I know, you've always conducted yourself in a professional manner 95% of the time. :rolleyes:

BOLWTS Dave. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts