GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the price for these Performance Friction front brake discs standard discs, with dimples in, they are just the disc ring, i have a chance to get them at £541 just do not want to get done on the price, any info on them would be great.:chuckle:

Bobby

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
What is the price for these Performance Friction front brake discs standard discs, with dimples in, they are just the disc ring, i have a chance to get them at £541 just do not want to get done on the price, any info on them would be great.:chuckle:

Bobby
Seems cheap....? Full set with pads is about £2,400 ish inc VAT. If you can get them (and rears too) would be very interested!

·
Registered
689 Posts

Bobby
Do you know the part number?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
On the listing someone has asked about whether they fit OEM bells or not :

Q: Hi Do the rotors bolt on to nissan bells or do the come with them? Are they for the 09-10 or 11-13 as they are different sizes on the fronts? Cheers

A: Hi No the rotors do not come with the bells and they won't bolt on to the nissan bells so they are as photo and they should fit Year 9,10, 11 and 12 but they are only 380mm
19 Oct, 2013

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all replies looks like i got a bargain then, jobs a good un!:chuckle:

Bobby

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was under the impression that it is a direct swap over to existing bells, is this not right?

Bobby

·
Registered
73 Posts
I fitted a set of front and rear Performance Friction slotted discs which included the bells to my car yesterday, used Ferodo Racing Pads everything fitted like a glove.

All parts including V.A.T and delivery were £2223 from Part Box / Co-ordsport had looked at just changing the rotors but wanted nice new bells too.

Looks like a decent enough price you got.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bollox your right they will not fit the standard set up would have to change the bells, good job i have not paid yet, just goes to show should read all the small print.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We also stock plenty ;)
Thanks but i only bid on them because they were cheap and was not going to fit them until mine needed it as they still got allot of life left in them.

Bobby

1 - 19 of 19 Posts