GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a drive in the Scoob tonight and the local Shell was closed, so went to the next one and only V-power was left.

Time to fill ya tanks or you might be caught short for the weekend.

Anders

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Wonder why that is? its not like its cheap! lol Its upto 1.37 at my local adsa :(

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strike action planned, I guess people are pannic buying already...so I joined in and filled both Scoob and GTR. Got a funny look from the Shell garage dude, like he wasn't sure if it was me again, lol.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I noticed on the stv news at 8.20 tonight the petrol lorry drivers have voted to strike, not sure when it starts though.....

So I filled up at the local shell and they charged me 1.469 per liter.....

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Ahh right for a second there I hoped it was strike over petrol prices! Ahh well £2 a litre here we come!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad I filled up earlier in the week, local Shell has no V-power left.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
My two locall shell havnt got V Power ***55357;***56851;

Went around to two more finally when I did
find one with VPower when it come to my turn there
was none left.
Burnt £40 fuel in both 32,34 and still could not get fuel.

Well ****ing ****ed off

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Sorry lads abit off topic

What if you fill VPower in barrels and then put it into the car

Will that make any difference

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I can't help feel that was natural selection at work.
+1

exactly what i said to my boss earlier today!

On a more depressing note i just had to fill up with vpower and it cost £1.56/l!!!!
It was 3rd shell station lucky though so had to do it :mad:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
It's because of all the sheep muppets. Strike is not even confirmed yet and even if it is its a 7 days notice period before 1st action.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Strike action planned, I guess people are pannic buying already...so I joined in and filled both Scoob and GTR. Got a funny look from the Shell garage dude, like he wasn't sure if it was me again, lol.
Bellends like this is the problem. I fill up when i need it, like when the light comes on.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bellends like this is the problem. I fill up when i need it, like when the light comes on.
If I trusted your advice my tank would have been dry this weekend. The closest three Shell stations are all out of V-Power since Friday.

The problem was the bellend on TV who prompted the panic buying. At that point you can either join in, or get caught short.

Not a bellend, someone who planned a drive this weekend and was able to with a full tank of fuel :)

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
This was one of the few times I was glad I needed only Super Unleaded as Jo Public is stupid enough not to buy it as it cost a bit more, but prepared to sit in a que for an hour waiting for unleaded LOL MUPPETS

·
R35 Section manager
10,922 Posts
Can the 35's run on standard unleaded or does it have to be super?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts