GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All

Ive seen loads of posts about delivery dates but anyone else having issues getting a concrete delivery date recently? I called Nissan and my Dealer (Cambridge) but they just say its 'blank'...as it no date at all showing, not even an estimate.

A bit odd as it was originally suppose to be here in October!

I suppose its better than them telling me it's already being delivered ;o)

Any Advise?

Chris

·
Registered
690 Posts
didnt you bother to read the above?

he has already said he didnt get a proper date and that his hpc have said they dont have one
Sorry. The bit I read that maybe you missed was he was originally told October! Perhaps October isn't a proper date now? :chairshot Perhaps you'd like to contribute something with your 3rd post.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers guys.

Yeah I got a call Friday from mu local Nissan, so my delivery date is March 9th!
No explanation of the late date, but it was interesting that the guy mentioned that they were getting Cars scheduled for June coming in Now... odd me thinks.

Anyway, I dont think there is anything I can do to get the car faster, maybe i should ask for some free mats ;o)

At least I get to drive it as the weather is improving!

Chris

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi apc is not the the '10' plate?im only asking as mine is due then and i would like the new 60 plate !
Yes you are right.

Only been here 7 weeks after move from the Isle of Man where the system is totally different. I remember now my HPC telling me it would be "10" registered.

Both of my 4 digit plates over there were originally issued in the 1920's - pity I can't transfer them over here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.