• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys.

Had 12 entries, and only 10 allowed for polls. Didnt want to be mean and leave 2 out so split it into R33 and non R33 basically.

You can vote for one from each section, judging on whatever you like - liking the pic to liking the car. Which is your fave?

Photo 1 - Blowdog

Photo 2 - Dave Wilkins
Shot from Donny in the Park

Photo 3 - DCD
Mine's R34 Demo Car in the pits at Tsukuba circuit

Photo 4 - TOKYO
Interior of an R32 Street Racer outside one of the
SuperAutoBacs in Tokyo in December 2001

Photo 5 - Lee P
Grasshopper Special!

Photo 6 - Wroestar
Blowdogs wheel

Yet again please dont slate anyones pics. Some people just wanted to have a bit of fun and show some spirit in entering. Now I pray to the lords of bandwidth that it holds out!

Lee

·
Registered
80 Posts
This one is tough !!

For me pic 5 brings all the cars together :D But Pic 1 is awesome nicely done and really nothing wrong with it. I would like Pic 5 more if it were as nice of quality as Pic 1, but ...

Tough call - but in the end I go with pic 5 with all the cars in it and Pic 1 in a very very close second place

Nice job with all the pics :D - Jon

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Hmmm ... I wanna vote for 1 because its a fine example of kickass street car in an awesome urban location... I wanna vote for 2 because its probably the best looking Skyline ever ... I wanna vote for 3 because I have a soft-spot for Mines modified cars ... I wanna vote for 4 just because its nuts ... I wanna vote for 5 because it shows the many skyline faces and an air of community ... and as for 6 thats just plain sexy!!

But I cast my vote with number 2 ... the Sky narrative is excellent, fine car (top wheels!) and what looks like a superb evening. Nice shot that man!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Too close!

I still can't make up my mind... It's looking likes Dave's 32 but the soft top BeEm's not far behind (shame that blue Datsun's in the way :rolleyes: ) :D

All great pictures so I'll need more time.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Scott .. I still wanna snap your car too if thats ok ... I believe its the nearest R32 GT-R to me :D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Scott,

Theres a pretty big nature reserve car park a few miles from me thats backed by the sea on one side and mossy backwaters on the other. That'd be my choice, the stark synthetics of the Skyline versus nature usually comes off pretty good - like Tiggers R33 picture for example...

Its quite a popular spot with tourists and the like but Sundays its usually pretty quiet so it wouldnt attract too much attention. Theres a couple of pubs nearby so a bit of food and a pint is within easy reach also.

What weekends would or wouldnt work for you?

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Fear not cem .. I've only pm'd links to maps ;) I have to manage a (smaller) website too so I'm bandwidth-friendly :D

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Dan,

no it seems Lee's website's offline now, probably because he's used up bandwidth. Not sure of his arrangement, but Lee was kind enough to host the pictures.

Cem

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Ahh ok .. my bad .. 'scuse my ignorance I didnt look at the top of the page lol ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bandwidth

Well its lasted a couple of days, so I hope most people will have seen them.

Maybe they will come back soon. I dunno what arrangement I have either. Its just free webspace with my ISP (Pipex) and I couldnt find bandwidth anywhere.

To me the pics still appear, so its either ok now or going from cached info.

Lee

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Lee .. if there is another contest run in the future .. I can host the next batch of photos without any bandwidth limitations... ;)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan,

Im not actually sure if its run out of bandwidth, but if you can give it a better home then you can do it.

I dont know if there will be another one. I was going to see how this all went first. No one has given any negative feedback so far though :)

Cheers
Lee

1 - 20 of 20 Posts