• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys.

Had 12 entries, and only 10 allowed for polls. Didnt want to be mean and leave 2 out so split it into R33 and non R33 basically. Not the best but didnt want to dissapoint those who participated.

You can vote for one from each section, judging on whatever you like - liking the pic to liking the car. Which is your fave?

Pic 1 - Harrys

Pic 2 - Jason O

Pic 3 - Peter E

Pic 4 - Tigger

Pic 5 - Richard Bell

Pic 6 - Alan

Its amazing how many of you guys told me you didnt think your pics were that good :D Please dont slate anyones pics. Some people just wanted to have a bit of fun and show some spirit in entering. Now I pray to the lords of bandwidth that it holds out!

Non R33's coming up.

Lee

·
Registered
80 Posts
Tiggers car - very nicely framed picture. Good scenery and interesting to look at :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
How exactly are the two winning pictures being decided?

Are the two pictures (out of the twelve) with the most votes picked, or will the winners be one picture from each poll?

I just wondered incase any of us liked two pictures from one poll better than any picture from the other!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I'm voting for Tiggers ... of all the shots it looks the most "deliberate" ... Well done Tigger! :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well have to just select the one from each as the two winners as it is too hard to compare across the polls.

This was the fairest way I could think of doing it without leaving out 2 pics. I am open to any suggestions for a next time (if theres interest in another one).

Hopefully we can all learn together and things will get better as we go along - both poll and photo quality.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've an idea!

How about if you put the winning 6 (top three from each poll) into a final poll. You can then pick the winning two from that!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would have to say Richard Bell, but I'm biased as he is building the engine for my Astra (the one I bought off him so he could buy the above pictured Skyline)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi

I voted for Peters R33. I like the way the light reflects off the car into the camera ;) I was also very tempted to vote for Lisa's :) They are all great pictures.

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
241 Posts
wow!!!

Im not saying who i voted for.....

cause i dont want to upset anyone.......

Nice piccys all the cars look "the Muts !"

Good Luck whoever wins ! - you can buy me a beer !

E

·
Registered
2 Posts
We could have skylines in our garage!:D

Or we could just really love Richards flip paint.

·
Registered
961 Posts
now if it was richards car in tiggs scenary and peters light
alans wheels

1 - 20 of 26 Posts