·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
:eek:

omg. glad you are ok. did you get any pics of the lorry being parked on a blind bend with no signs? you could sue the ****ers...

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love my cars as im sure you do :D But what is important is you are still here and ok. :thumbsup:

CJ

·
Registered
55 Posts
:eek:

omg. glad you are ok. did you get any pics of the lorry being parked on a blind bend with no signs? you could sue the ****ers...
ouch!! sorry to hear and see that, glad yr ok though. i agree with nick i'm pretty sure it is illegal for any work being done on the road without clear and visable signs

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ouch!! sorry to hear and see that, glad yr ok though. i agree with nick i'm pretty sure it is illegal for any work being done on the road without clear and visable signs
Thanks for all your replys insurance is sorting everything out (i hope)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Oh man. Gutted for you. Looked like a real nice car too.

Glad you ok mate.

Have they payed out to you yet? and offerd you the chance to buy it back? Good way of making some real good money mate.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man. Gutted for you. Looked like a real nice car too.

Glad you ok mate.

Have they payed out to you yet? and offerd you the chance to buy it back? Good way of making some real good money mate.
dont want to say to much as everythings still in the insurances hands :nervous:

·
Registered
55 Posts
This could happen to any of us.Gutted for you, car looked very sweet... you've taken the pain.. now its time to reflect and then come back. bigger. faster stronger.. good luck

·
Registered
424 Posts
Woah! Glad your ok! Did you get pictures of the truck and the crash scene - definitely worth looking into, if they were working in the road without the right warnings/signs etc...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Did the water board have a hole in the road? If so, did you notice if they had set out a chapter 8, which is first, the men at work sign, then a road narrows sign and lastly a blue arrow at the start of their cones pointing you around them? If they did, then you wont get no change from them. You need to know if that warning was out before you crashed, and prove it, because i bet it was VERY soon after the incident.

If they weren't in the road at all, and the truck was parked in the road, yellow lines or not, i think they can be there. Not certain on that one, so check it out. It'll most likely be out on an emergency burst main or something of the like, especially up there. Theres been loads of bursts down here and i bet its colder up there.

Good luck anyhow mate. Glad your ok too

1 - 20 of 25 Posts