GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey together,

I was out to shoot my nissan skyline r34 gtr vspec-II nür today. This is the first set, more will follow in a few weeks. I hope you like them. I'm happy to hear some feedbacks from you.

Greetings from switzerland

Andres

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very nice pics and car, only think i have to comment on is change the exhaust and stop showing the fact that you have 2 cameras off :p

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Nice car and great pictures (also great locations!) :D

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice pics and car, only think i have to comment on is change the exhaust and stop showing the fact that you have 2 cameras off :p
Thanks for your reply. I think i should bring my 5 cameras to the next photo-shoot :D

Yes i'll definitely change the exhaust. I'll order the mine's ti in a few weeks.

Greets

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks mates for your comments.

@ ru

those locations are pretty amazing. But the light was very difficult, i had to shoot against the sun...

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Crisp pictures.. I particularly like the picture with the key!

The Mines Silence VX Pro Titan II is an awesome exhaust system, you will love it!

A drop in ride height I feel would be good and the Nismo Z Tune bumper is crying out for the company of rear spats and sideskirts!

Lovely 34GTR.. :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Very nice pics as always and with a car like yours you can't go wrong! :D

So good too see you finally have the oportunity to drive and enjoy your 34, must be a very special feeling! :clap:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I thought he Nur only came in Millenium Jade? Or has this has a custom paintjob? Eitherway it's a very nice car and equally as good pictures.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought he Nur only came in Millenium Jade? Or has this has a custom paintjob? Eitherway it's a very nice car and equally as good pictures.
Hello,

No the nür was available in the most normal colors. Silica breath and millenium jade was were available too. My color is the same like a vspec-II car.

@ all

thank your very much for your positive comments.

Greets

·
Registered
889 Posts
A beautiful car:bowdown1:
It is so good to see that she is back on the road:)

Terje.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts