GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i am having a dilemma!

is anyone on this site good with photoshop as i need to know what my car will look like with the ideas on in photoshop before i go ahead with it.

if so could that someone let me know and i will give you a pic to work with

thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey gtrlux, can you help me out with this if you have anytime? No one else has stepped up to the "challenge".

I was wondering if someone, cause i see alot of you have the skills, can photoshop these pictures for me. I want to get some printed T-Shirts done and what better to put on it than this toon R32 GT-R (seeing how R32's are my favourite). So i was wondering if i can get the pic in 4 other colours. I was thinking a red one (active redish) & blue (bayside bluish), both with gold rims, a grey/silver with gunmetalish rims & a yellow with white rims and make it somewhat bigger without compromising its quality if that's not to much to ask for. I really want to put these on the shirts. I also have some tuners to put with them. I got HKS for the black, Nismo for the red, Tomei for the blue, Blitz/Apex'i for the grey/silver & GReddy for the yellow. Pics below.

Thanks in advance,
Kurn.
Car

Tuners

·
6,821 Posts
I can put you the stickers if you post a high quality pic of that toon R32 and from the tuner, also put the stickers, the rims are not possible as they are drawn . . .

·
Registered
292 Posts
I can put you the stickers if you post a high quality pic of that toon R32 and from the tuner, also put the stickers, the rims are not possible as they are drawn . . .
Nah i'm good. The tuners i'm putting on the front in a small print. The rim thing not a problem. Thanks.:wavey:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
wow yeah the yellow one is awsome it definately gives me an idea of how it looks in the colour i want mate. great work thanks!!!!

sorry to be a pain but is there anychance you could do a few with different types of sideskirts on and in that yellow colour would be much appreciated?

·
6,821 Posts
Here you have the version with carbon bonnet and spoier-blade, also put some carbone mirror . . .and with other wheels
Down you have the Trial side skirt, wich I think is very cool.

personaly I would go for a pearl flip white, ad some Gold rims and carbone bonnet and spoiler . . .;)

a bit like this one:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.