GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best looking r35 gtr you seen or got a picture of!

I'm thinking about a White gtr but now don't sure about silver. Just thought I'd start a post and maybe see some r35's with differnt wheels and body kits. As I'm sure I wouldn't be able to leave it alone for long ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm struggling with colour choice too as my build deadline is end of July 2009 for a Dec 2009 delivery...debating between UMS and DMG....hoping to see a UMS in the flesh at my local HPC this week.

Prashan

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
yeah, that black one definitely takes the cake. I saw a black R35, or was it grey?...when I was in Singapore a couple weeks ago. Loud, rich sounding exhaust, but still not the magic of the RB26 exhaust note.

Those front doodads definitely help out with the one visual weakness of the car - the front air dam. I'd take it just one more step further, and put an Amuse rear wing on it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
No pics of HRE rims on the R35? I am not a big fan of aftermarket rims on the R35... but the HRE. In matte black finish. Looks. Da. Business.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Great photo! What rims are you running? Have you lowered the car?
Im running a KW Sleevekit in that picture.....Wheels are Rays/Gram Lights R57GT´s in gloss black,standard size with different offsets.

No im running a KW Competition suspension,most of it is made from alloy.....very light,fully adjustable:smokin:

More to come soon....

@Ben: Will put pictures up soon from german tuner GP event....do not have them in good quality yet,but the dvd should be with me thursday...

·
Registered
634 Posts
I hate the first one but the wheels on it are really trick - I love the dish on them, does anyone know that they are.

Kp

·
Registered
634 Posts
They are awesome - I think I have found my new wheels - does anyone have a picture of them on a storm white one.

Kp

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
EvolutionVI: More pics :) Love it ...

So much so I've changed my order to titanium :)

I've seen a loads in the flesh at a singapore import nights show last year, and they did look awesome, but your's is my favourite.

Let me know when you get bored of the wheels ;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts