GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Gotta love guys who slate cars based on photo's & not seen in the flesh :D
Do i detect a wee tinge of jealousy perhaps!! :chuckle:

It's not as if ANY of the Skylines are lookers to start with in the same way as an R8 looks good. But i do like wheels on that black car above :D Just wish i didn't struggle with pot-holed roads and those stupid high granite kerbs!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
start with in the same way as an R8 looks good
the R8 looks to long with that odd silver or carbon bit in the middle, nice 6 speed gearbox that slots well but it still looks odd

the GTR is purposeful, stuff that enhances this is good, its never going to be a pretty looker but a F16 or F14 is not pretty we all like those

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
the R8 looks to long with that odd silver or carbon bit in the middle, nice 6 speed gearbox that slots well but it still looks odd
THANK YOU! Finally someone´s got it! The R8 looks good from every angle except from the side.

Back on topic, IMHO there aren´t that many really nicely done R35´s out there yet. Hopefully that´ll change soon. :)

/P

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
That Branew kit is a good example of why the lower parts should never be colour-coded. Makes the car look far too high.

Not amazed by any of them yet, but the Shadow Sports one is probably my favourite so far. Like the wheels too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm with you on this one ! I think that this car looks about as good as it gets.:clap:LOVE those wheels.When a GTR looks this good why touch anything else on it cosmetically,you would only spoil its appearance in my opinion.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not sure if its THE BEST I've ever seen, as I love the looks of Alex' GTR as well for instance but this one is just different, in a good way, I think:

[/quote]

21 - 40 of 56 Posts