GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at fitting either H&R or Eibach wheel spacers to feel the arches more on my GTR. Either 15mm all round or 20mm rear/15mm front.

Has anyone got any pics with either of these fitted to their car?

Also, any feedback regarding the spacers good or bad?

·
Registered
271 Posts
See this thread here it's been covered many times, nothing wrong with spacers as long as you go with a good brand like Eibach or H&R.

Personally I would go with 15mm all round

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
ok so i went spacers a while ago now and love the stance (see below picture) handling does seem a fraction better maybe as the cars slightly wider.. (car doesnt get used on track, just road)

H&R 3065666 Spacer Set (15mm front) + Eibach S90-4-20-003 (20mm rear)

see more info below bud

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks so much better than stock! Think I will be getting the H&R for 15mm all round.
Is your car lowered or on stock suspension? Really liking the stance

ok so i went spacers a while ago now and love the stance (see below picture) handling does seem a fraction better maybe as the cars slightly wider.. (car doesnt get used on track, just road)

H&R 3065666 Spacer Set (15mm front) + Eibach S90-4-20-003 (20mm rear)

see more info below bud

View attachment 258487

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts

Did you take that just after its' yearly wash ?
haha just cos mine gets 'used' 😝 🤣 heehee and doesn't the bonnet look ace!! lmao :p

Looks so much better than stock! Think I will be getting the H&R for 15mm all round.
Is your car lowered or on stock suspension? Really liking the stance
thanks! (y)stock suspension with Eibach pro-kit springs fitted -20mm front drop -15mm rear

·
Registered
106 Posts
Before and after with 15mm H&R front and rear, this pic is with OEM size tyres, the rear stick out more with 305/30/20 I think 12mm would be enough on the rear with the wider tyres.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I have 20mm on rear with 305 section tyres and the car is lowered (about 15mm). No problems with clearance.

David

1 - 17 of 17 Posts