GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm actually installing my HKS EVC-S and therefore I need to find the correct hoses under the plenum (engine is in, so it's pretty difficult).

So if anybody has got his engine out at the moment, I'd really appreciate when you could post some pics from under the plenum, especially pointing out where the hoses from the PCM valve run under the plenum and wich is the hose that connects the plenum to the T-piece (which on one side leads to the turbo actuators and on the other side to the PCM valve).

Thanks in advance!


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.