GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my UK R33 GTR V-Spec on saturday and it's fantastic!!!

I've had much fun this weekend.

I've got a couple of questions though, and i'm sure people will be able to help me with some answers...

1. to the left of the steering column is a strange switch that doesnt appear to do anything. What's it for??

2. How on earth do you get the rear (parcel shelf) speakers out?

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
592 Posts
Re the switch - have you looked at the aerial when switching it - it might be the odd raiser and lowerer but then Im not sure about your car so Im probably wrong. It possible might be the Fog light though I guess you checked that

How much fuel did you burn over the weekend :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's defo not the fog lights, its above that. It does have an aerial looking symbol on it, so i did in fact look at the aerial whilst fiddling with it, but it didn't seem to do much. My aerial goes up and down with the radio.

So far, a tank and a half. This weekend has been very difficult. I've had to strike a careful balance between beer and skyline, because they don't mix (except in Project Gotham Racing when pissed).

·
Registered
592 Posts
you need the ariel up first and then play with it - it should make it lower to just below the roof line in one position and full on the other - dont ask why I did a few months ago and we never got a final answer :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
It will be an aerial switch.
You get the speakers out by removing the back seats then removing the parcel shelf.
L8R

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Skyline said:
It's the NOS button lad :)
Yep it is... Just make sure you do not press it while going round a corner...:D
I think it is the two stage ariel positioning switch... More fun if it was NOS though...:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts