GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys as you know I had a Mk2 Audi TT that was nice but so boring . So I was on swapz and noticed this baby :beer:
Negotiating for the last two weeks and finally got it this afternoon , I've wanted one of these for years and there like rocking horse shi* so quite pleased to get it . The plate is good R33 VSP as its a R33 V spec with custom leathers , electronic dampers CD player DVD player etc . It's also got quite a bit spec and running over 500 brake so the guy told me . He took me out in it and scared the living sh*t out of me and wasn't even booting it , I thought the Rs was quick but this is on different level all together .
Got the car and the battery need changing but what a tw*t to do as its in the boot right at the back and it a git to get to , also got old style immobiser lol and lock with the key , proper old school took a few quick picks when I've done enough posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, Sounds like a great car! When I first went out in a R33 gtr i shat myself lol.. Look forward to the pics and the spec sounds good :)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
When I first went out in mine I thought id made a mistake but after settling in I've loved it through good and bad. Split the spec up over 8 posts then add some pics :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice way to get your post count up lol.. Nice car mate
Yeah someone mentioned about splitting the spec up to maximise my posts. Thanks mate well pleased with it it does have quite a few marks and a couple of bubbles that will need sorting over the summer. :)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Love the interior and even though I can't tell which colour it is, it also looks great. If it was me though I'd change this chaan rims

1 - 20 of 77 Posts