GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Well, I've finally don't it.
I pick my GTR up on Thursday. I'm now the proud owner of a 59 plate premium edition in DMG. Only 22k on the clock and already has a litchfield stage 4 setup.
I really can't wait. I have to give a huge thank you to Jurgen who managed to negotiate an awesome deal with the dealer on the car for me. Jurgen and myself are flying down to Bristol to collect the car Thursday morning and have a spirited 5hr (ish) drive home back up to the north east.
In true modifiers fashion, when I drop him back off at his workshop, I've bought a couple of blitz super sound BOVs to fit while I'm there which I've just bought from George. I won't even have had the car home yet and I'm modding it haha.

Really excited and counting the hours already.
I'll post some pics up once I pick her up. I've a feeling the next 6 days will be the longest days of my life.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Couldn't be happier for you, John. I know how much you've wanted one for a while :D

I reckon you'll do a tank and a half on the way back from Bristol to Newcastle :D

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!

Will we see another 1000bhp GTR build?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Congrats mate :clap: I would say, be careful of the beast in the wet, but as you come from a monster of a supra it will be a breeze ;)

Enjoy fella

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Good for you John. Take it easy in it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Welcome John, great to have another North East owner here; hope you enjoy the new wheels!

Protegimus

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. Exciting times ahead.
I didn't realize how many ex-supra members were on here now. It's like a home from home.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats and enjoy!

Will we see another 1000bhp GTR build?
Won't be going anywhere near 1000hp bud. Stage 4 all the way for me. I'm done with all that number chasing and winky waving. It's 1 of the reasons I sold the supra. I just want a good solid, reliable, daily car that looks the nuts and pulls my face off when I plant my right food. A stage 4 GTR is exactly that IMO.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts