GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pics for tuner mag

today xtreme graphix took all of the s-tune stickers off the car and replaced them with z-tune replica ones. they look much better and the quality is top notch with 7 yr life vinyl!

by looking at pics of the z-tune and the pics of my dads 34 you cannot tell the difference between the two sets of graphics. if any one wants a set contact nikwilson as xtreme graphix now have the design and he can pass you on the details to the owner.

here are a couple sample pics of what should be in septembers or novembers "tuner magazine" :) :) :) ......

The pics for the magazine were taken by Matt from Ipswich.

alex

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
you have neon?
Well, the car looks very clean, i like the scenery.
I love white R34's.

3,665 Posts
well I recon neons should not be allowed on 34,s........ i only have triple chrome wheels nuts and racing air in my tyres..does that make me cool......hehehehehehehehe

and the plates isnt bad...my 34 has B16 BNR (B1G BNR) as a reg plate now that is cool

·
Registered
936 Posts
JasonO said:
Any more mention of neons, and I'll ban the pair of them.......again! :D
Jason

You know it makes sense!!!! But a ban for them - well only if you say so!

One of the pictures taken relied on having undercar lighting. I fitted them back for this. I have not got a copy for obvius reasons since these are still on Matt's camera and his ownership, but if that particular shot is published you will see why - it is one of the best pics (and not just because it is my car) that I have seen in a long time.

The pics were taken at a large cold store in Norfolk.

Nik

·
Registered
936 Posts
BBD said:
So how much do the R34 nismo graphics cost and from who ?
xtreme Graphix. The full set can be done in any colour combination. Do you want me to pass your details on? You PM me your e-mail address and send it onto the company? I think the full set:

bonnet
2 sides
7 nismo logos
2 20th aniversary decals is about £250.00

all in best quality 7 yr vinyl

but you would have to negotiate a price with the owner since I only bought mine from there this week and what I paid included the fitting.

Nik

·
Registered
97 Posts
pics should be very cool nik. As i told Matt the pics never do the car justice. however i really rate Matt as a photographer. He really can polish a turd.

Car was awesome on the day. I have got used to seeing it in the flesh but it amazed me.

Scott

·
Registered
936 Posts
sdminus said:
pics should be very cool nik. As i told Matt the pics never do the car justice. however i really rate Matt as a photographer. He really can polish a turd.

Car was awesome on the day. I have got used to seeing it in the flesh but it amazed me.

Scott
Ask Matt about the last pic and the use of the ICE cold C02. These were really good and relied on the use of the underlighting.

I think Mick accused me of being sad, or do you think I misunderstood his post?

Nik

·
Registered
97 Posts
repeat after me. I shall not rise to it.... I shall not rise to it.... I shall not rise to it...

Dont worry mate. it looked very good on the day and the pics will prove that.

Scott

1 - 20 of 36 Posts