GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pics from a skyline meet this past weekend. There were supposed to be more people but lots had to bail out for different reasons.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Nice pics mate, good scenery, nice roads and gorgeous 32's.

The black one in the second pic mmmm:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,

the reason all you see is r32's is because we have a 15 year importing rule here in Canada. So right now all we can bring in are the r32's.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
That law is sooo damn stupid, if it wasnt for that damn law there would be sooo many amazing examples of Skylines in canada.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
some nice 32´s

what rear bumper is this on the white 32?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again,

i think the white GTR's kit is a Trial kit i think... i will find out for sure and get back to you on that.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Wow, amazing pics and scenery, you're very lucky to have roads like that to blast down. :eek:

Nice selection of cars too, which one is yours?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yea nice meet, seeing how the 32 is my favourite ofcourse that meet was awesome. Loved the RG's on the black 32 indeed as did i like the white one. Good pics BTW.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yup, Alberta plates.
most of the pics taken were in Banff, and the highway from Rocky Mountain House to Red Deer.

I really want to do this cruise again because on the highway from Rocky Mountain House to Red Deer, there is a Helicopter ride that costs $150CAD per person. And we flew by it just as the helicopter was taking off, and i really want to go for a ride in it haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yea nice meet, seeing how the 32 is my favourite ofcourse that meet was awesome. Loved the RG's on the black 32 indeed as did i like the white one. Good pics BTW.

thanks thats my car!

sadly i'm selling it this comming weekend, got a offer on it i couldn't refuse

i'll get something else amazing

1 - 20 of 32 Posts