GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put my pics (mostly skylines:D ) on my website.
www.davewilkinsgtr.co.uk
Let me know if there are any faults or have got anybody's names wrong. Also if you know the few missing names (christian name and username) can you email or pm me.
I am only putting christian names from now on so dodgy users cannot save the piccy of the car and then lookup the profile from the board using the username. Just being cautious:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Excellent pics as usual Davey! Nice one, looking forward to seeing your update after this weekend :)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
big dave

well done on the pics, keep your camera in your pocket on Saturday morning at Billing though, not a pretty sight in the mornings...

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers chaps/chapesses. No complaints yet, I am sure someone will find faults :D
Would like some non-skyline shots this weekend as it will get a bit boring if it is only cars.
Mr diggler, don't forget the midnight streak you promised to do. Should get my website an x-rated certificate:smokin:
Dave
p.s. re the above statement, I am not a mincer btw:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
ha

Mincer:p

We will be there Friday night as well. Got the barbeque ready, beers on order, starting to look forward to it all now...

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On a serious note, Mike is taking a gas barbie so there is no need for the disposables:)
Don't know whether he will be there friday yet but weather forecast looks wicked for weekend :smokin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts