GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Firstly I would like to Thank everyone that turnt up making today what it was and in my eyes was a bloody great day :thumbsup:

Always nice to meet you guys and there will be plenty more meets in the coming months.

Special thanks to Iain from Litchfields for coming over and also to Tony from MiddleHurst Motorsport for making the 4 hour drive down from Manchester :clap:
Tony came down to the meet to show the guys the MY11 car and also take people out in to experience the changes that Nissan have made.

Here are some pics and please feel free to add to them with your own :thumbsup:

And after :D

Thank you again guys :clap:

Robbie

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
please pm me price for wrap frontside glare not matt for 08 black premium.

and nice cars there.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Robbie

Did you ever get hold of / kick your glass tinter ?

Have decided what level of tint I would like - Thank you for a brill day, you owe me a sausage LOL (don't go there)

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
Was a great day thanks robbie. Was a joy to see an MY11 in the flesh, Nissan have finally given the 35 the face it deserves

Mook

·
Registered
344 Posts
looks like a great meet, my poor 300 is lurking in the background and looks dwarfed by the GTRs!

Still, she's nearly finished there then off to the body shop ready for the summer :)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like a great meet, my poor 300 is lurking in the background and looks dwarfed by the GTRs!

Still, she's nearly finished there then off to the body shop ready for the summer :)
I have forwrded the email to my bodyshop and will have your figure this week mate, can you PM me your No. again as I need to ask a few questions again.

Robbie

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
tell me about it mine was cleaned the night before but a combination of the tunnel run and rain left it looking like it hadnt been washed for weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Great event Robbie, and some good pics of my new Black (best colour) MY11 GTR. Many thanks for organising and sorry I had to leave before the BBQ

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Great event Robbie, and some good pics of my new Black (best colour) MY11 GTR. Many thanks for organising and sorry I had to leave before the BBQ
Yawn, yawn Black, White, Grey (Gay) there was even two BLUE cars there LOL

There is and was only one real colour for the GTR that was there on Sunday and that of course, was mine in vibrant RED !!!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Yawn, yawn Black, White, Grey (Gay) there was even two BLUE cars there LOL

There is and was only one real colour for the GTR that was there on Sunday and that of course, was mine in vibrant RED !!!
:D....what's that saying 'spot the ODD one out'??

Only joking..could not resist.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts