GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In no particular order .. not overly happy with 'em .. i need a new lens.

despite shouting "Move outa the way!!" .. he didn't :D

I got loads more of the cars coming into the pits .. will try and post some more up

·
Registered
656 Posts
At last pics of R32's, thank you Steve! :wavey: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hi Steve,

AMAZING pictures! :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :smokin:

:squintdan Claire :squintdan

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys :)

Will post some more pics up later .... Will try and get the little vid cut this week as well .. kinda restricted in terms of getting shots so don't expect anything too special :)

Steve

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Wow, awesome. Great pictures Steve!
Still gutted my car wasn't amoungst all the other gorgeous white ones. :bawling:

·
Registered
204 Posts
those photos are amazing, its weird with some of them, you can almost feel the excitement and tension oozing out of the pictures, so atmospheric.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I can see why you're not happy with them, they're sh1t! :rolleyes: :D

Great pics, didn't realise it was you hanging out the back of the camera car, look forward to seeing more and the video when it's done!

Alex B

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
some more :)

more pics :)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
thank for the quality pic of mine W879:smokin:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank for the quality pic of mine W879:smokin:

no probs pal .. lovely car :) .. if you want the high res version drop me a pm with your email addy :)

Steve

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Who owns T55 GTR....MP R34 GTR ? Saw it trundling along the M1 a few Sundays ago, I tried to catch up and wave but was in me Lexus 4x4 so no chance !!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
those photos are amazing, its weird with some of them, you can almost feel the excitement and tension oozing out of the pictures, so atmospheric.
I agree with that 100%. I know you must have more pics and i'd love to see more. Those you posted just barely satisfied my hunger :chuckle: . But seriously, if you have anymore, please post 'em up. :bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts