GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of a DMG model on black OEM rims? Am trying to decide whether to keep my dark grey rims, or use the black ones I've recently bought (for the MPSS tyres that were on them)

Many thanks,

Paul.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Here you go....

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Black all the way.....

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Steve - didn't think they'd look that good to be honest...

...now I'm even more confused! Lol

What does everybody else think?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Steve,

I managed to pick these up recently so just trying to decide whether to fit them or sell them...

I like the front vent on your bumper - is that a limited edition feature, or something you did yourself?

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I would get them fitted:thumbsup: Gloss black all polished and waxed looks great on the car.

The vents are SVM signature intakes....route cold air through to the K&N filters i have fitted to my GTC intakes. Better pic:

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those intakes look sooo right! Fill that flat area up perfectly......

Still undecided about my wheels :)

Cheers,

Paul.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Personally prefer dark grey over black wheels. I think black loses all the detail as they're too dark. Had black wheels on my last car, will be keeping the GTR wheels gunmetal/dark grey at the darkest.

Those vents do look awesome!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think I have held off long enough!!
Basically I have purchased 4 wheels with flat spots from Paul Alex.
I have sent him a PM and left a message on this thread with no reply.
When you drive over 120mph the dash board starts to jump and not to the beat to the music!
I have now paid to get these repaired but what annoys me is that this chap who has posted 51 threads just enough on this site to sell the these buckled wheels:confused: and now won't reply to my messages.
administrators could you please remove this guy from your forum! Total conman..

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think on DMG gloss black wheels look the best but on black GTR I prefer the black edition alloys which are the darker grey.

That DMG with black rims looks really aggressive.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
no Imports did not have silver wheels Steve76 :)

at the docks in June 2008

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/98860-its-here-uk-rare-pics-john-f.html

on JDM cars everything is a option with favours like black edition etc, well it was then. Some people choose silver.

I have black wheels now and they are great, just DONT PAINT the surface that connects with the hub or you will get a vibration
R

1 - 17 of 17 Posts