GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

is cool to get good quality pics of my 34 before i send it in and get all work done to put it to 550bhp

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hi honey,

Good seeing you at Abbey yesterday. Saw the article yesterday, great pics. Who wrote the article?

:D

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there
good to see you yesterday as well, pitty had to disappear and test drive 32 after it had had some work (lots of work) done by Abbey.
is running awesome.

the article had already been wrote when the pictures were being taken and as far i knew it was them that did it not sure where they sourced the info

now it has been published they will be sending me the pictures cannot wait to get them blown up.:clap: :smokin:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I popped into Abbey after being pulled over by police for having a faulty light.

Cool.....You should ask Max Power to frame the article with pic for you....what's that called again...urgh!

:)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they said i would get a blown up picture sent out and i could have copy of all pictures
if i am not mistaken you me montage i think if i am correct dont ask about spelling :D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Nice pics, congrats. I remember talking about this @ dinner.
Looks nice, wish I could get that magazine here in Japan.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey paul have sent you pm
good meeti8ng you out there will keep in touch as i am planning on going back later this year

·
6,821 Posts
That looks like a great photo shoot there, congrats mate . . .
Your engine bay looks like it just came out of the factory:bowdown1:
Sadly I can't buy MaxPow in Luxembourg . . . .

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
if your lucky dude, they'll send you some of the pics that didn't make the mag. Thats what EVO did with me, and the best shot they sent me wasn't even in the article!!!

looking good

mook

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Looking good :thumbsup:

I haven't found anywhere in Japan to get Max Power - sometimes that's a shame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts