GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, I really wanna change my front and rear bumpers, I want something not over the top with vents everywhere, but still to look purposefull, and I'd like some kind of rear diffuser type thing to?

Anyone got any pics? I think I liked a 400R one(I think that's what it was called)

Help me!

Cheers all.
Andy

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like that, nice and simple.I like standard looking things, but when you look you notice little extra things ya know?
Andy

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woooooah! Cheers Tath,I'm in love with the 400R bumper, is there a matching rear? and where can I get one from?

·
Registered
331 Posts
2NI said:
I have a question for you: in a few days i'll have the same TS bumper and i wanna know something: it has orange indicators for the moment and I see that you have white ones. What are they? I thaught maybe something like Nismo repeaters? Can you confirm please?

Thanx!
To be honest i don't know

came like that when I purchased the car

They just look like Clear repeaters to me

PM if u want a closer pic - if it helps?

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
2NI said:
I have a question for you: in a few days i'll have the same TS bumper and i wanna know something: it has orange indicators for the moment and I see that you have white ones. What are they? I thaught maybe something like Nismo repeaters? Can you confirm please?

Thanx!
Contact Abbey Motorsport.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts