GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

*it is in pakistan and im studying here in cardiff still 2 months 2 go when ill drive her next time :( missing

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
lovely car,i'm just amazed that you've got it in pakistan,how much tax did you pay on it if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you all ..
Tax/customs total was around 12-13k. and i think its wasnt too bad people in malaysia / singapore pay double then that i guess. but nobody wants to pay that much hence is the only R34 in the country

·
Registered
752 Posts
Very Nice Motor!

Are you hoping to modify it or keep it standard? i didnt think that the police would allow anything on the roads of this nature, I assume you have some good connections to keep the cops at bay!? cos thats looks like 60-70 lakhs worth of motor:thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
That's a lovely car. Yum!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
if you r driving an expensive car cops dont bother to stop you in case which is a very rare chance they do a lil bit of money is needed to keep them happy.:D
The car has Nismo exhaust, HKs racing suction,OS giken twin Clutch, AVCR at the moment i have ordered AEM EMS for it. Have no idea about the power figures it is and will be...
thanks for all the posts.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks really appreciate it.
One worth sharing pic that i took outside a garage in KL, Malaysia.. havnt seens 8-9 R34's in line together

·
Registered
752 Posts
Another question?

If my memory serves me correctly then there is no Super Unleaded or even decent unleaded so how are you can keep it running on the right octane level and worse still if its got mods then the fuelling is more important then ever. Reason why i ask all these questions is that it has been a dream for me to take a performance car like a skyline to pakistan but too much misinformation goin on:thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its fine so far and to be honest i have never heard any bad incident occuring from poor quality of fuel. you can easily get Shell Hi octance which is 95Ron. I think it's fine on standard and a bit modded cars. Some civic's there are running good power numbers; one I know had on the range of 450'hp at the wheels.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts